1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information included in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the The company that owns www.ecoballution.com is ECOBALLUTION SL with NIF B44635423 and address at C/San Andrés 103 2º izquierda 15003 A Coruña (hereinafter ECOBALLUTION) with contact email: email@example.com
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this ECOBALLUTION portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, in their case, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.ecoballution.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to ECOBALLUTION to which the USER may have access. THE USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it. THE USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that ECOBALLUTION offers through its website, pledging not to use them for activities that may be illegal, contrary to public order, national defense or public health. In any case, ECOBALLUTION reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website: modify or eliminate services or content as well as the conditions of access and/or use of the website . In the same way, ECOBALLUTION reserves the right to modify these conditions of use at any time, as well as any other particular conditions contained in the website www.ecoballution.com
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, we inform the user that the personal data that they provide us voluntarily, by any of our means of collecting information, will be incorporated into the Activities of Automated Treatment of personal data owned by ECOBALLUTION, in order to be able to provide our services, as well as to keep you informed about issues related to the activity of the company and its services. The fields marked with “*” are mandatory, so failure to complete these fields will prevent the USER from enjoying some of the Services and information offered on the Web. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially.
ECOBALLUTION fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments inherent to its activity.
ECOBALLUTION has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. In order to carry out the aforementioned management, it may be necessary for the data to be transferred to data processors, collaborating companies and public administrations (which can verify the veracity of the data).
In the event that the USER provides personal data, referring to natural persons other than himself, the USER must, prior to inclusion, inform them of the content of this clause, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations ( EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection.
ECOBALLUTION as responsible for the Treatment Activity, guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data provided, according to the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, The USER may exercise the rights at any time, writing to the registered office, attaching a copy of the DNI or Passport ECOBALLUTION guarantees that all commercial communications directed to its clients comply with current regulations. Therefore, in compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and General Telecommunications Law 9/2014, the USER is informed that ECOBALLUTION may send information about products and services by electronic means. of interest to which you give your consent You may revoke this authorization at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ECOBALLUTION by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design…), their reproduction, distribution and public communication being expressly prohibited, including the method of making all or part of the contents of this page available. Web, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of ECOBALLUTION The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ECOBALLUTION The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or system security that was installed on the Web page.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: ECOBALLUTION is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it. Deficiencies in the service, communication networks, problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any browser, possible security errors that may occur or possible damage that may be caused to the USER’s computer system , to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the USER’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website, telephone breakdowns, interference, omissions or disconnections in the operational functioning of the system email motivated by causes beyond ECOBALLUTION; of the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that USERS make of the website and the information and services. The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to the accepted general uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the USERS
8. MODIFICATIONS: ECOBALLUTION reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on the website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear. presented or located on your portal.
9. LINKS: In the event that www.ecoballution.com links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, ECOBALLUTION will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. Under no circumstances, ECOBALLUTION will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ECOBALLUTION reserves the right to block the access of a USER at any indication of fraudulent use of the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERAL: ECOBALLUTION will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ECOBALLUTION may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION:The relationship between ECOBALLUTION and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of A Coruña.