WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are installed in the browser of the USER’s computer to record its activity by sending an anonymous identification that is stored in it, in order to make browsing easier, allowing, for example, access to USERS who have previously registered, access to areas, services or promotions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time they visit. They can also be used to measure the audience, traffic and navigation parameters, session time, and/or control the progress and number of entries. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
TYPES OF COOKIES
1. Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3. Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
4. Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
5. Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks
6. Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access at the service, etc.
7. Analysis cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
8. Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on to criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
9. Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. . These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity. that it carries out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way, does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
As a user, you can access your browser settings at any time, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation you accept and which you do not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Since each browser uses a different way, the help function of your browser will tell you how to do it.
• InternetExplorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10?
• FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
• Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en”
• Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
All browsers allow you to change Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser.
Below is information on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
For any questions you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org